Friday, April 1, 2011

Wyatt's 3 months!

Well Wyatt is 3 months old! He is getting so big and growing every day, he is officially in his own room now. We first tried it at 3 months 2 days, and he fell asleep on his own like a champ. Its definitely bittersweet, but Wyatt and I get about 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night now. I swore to myself I was gonna wait and put him in his own crib at 6 months but after endless nights of feedings every 2 hours thru the night the doctors convinced me he needs to be in his own room. Sure enough the first night he slept 6 hours straight and then another 5 hours after that straight, with no waking up or fussing in between. Its sad because I loved turning over and seeing him next to me but it sure is nice getting some sleep again. He is awake a lot more during the day now but he is usually down for almost 12 hours at night, so the pay off is good! So proud of my little baby boy! Thanks for letting mom sleep again Wy man!




Just lounging
Doing ok
Not doing ok



2 comments:

  1. Glad you've got him settled into his own room at an early age! Both my boys were in their own rooms before 4 months and both are excellent sleepers. By putting him in his own room, you're helping him learn to put himself back to sleep if/when he wakes. It's wonderful :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big Michelle! I like how you put him next to the frame, that really shows how huge he has gotten from one month to the next! Miss you guys, great pics love! :)

    ReplyDelete