Friday, January 14, 2011

The holidays are here.....

This year we decided to have Thanksgiving at our new home! We have 18 people over total, 10 adults and 8 children. It was a complete success, thank God! I was worried about screwing my first turkey up but it turned out great! Travis and I were hoping I was getting closer to delivery but with a due date of Dec. 22, we still had some time to go! We had a blast decorating our house for the holidays and Travis did a good job of hanging lights for the first time outside. Everything seems to be going smooth, just waiting on our bundle of joy!! Oh and yeah, Travis was this years Santa for the work Christmas party!! He did a wonderful job even thought his tattoos hung out of Santa's outfit, but who says Santa didn't have tattoos!? Half the kids loved him while others he had to convince them it was him "Its me....Travis", not a scary Santa.

First turkey

Christmas cookies!



Travis as Santa!

Due date tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. cooked my own turkey this year too...its so freakin easy. why did i think it was gonna be complicated!!

    ReplyDelete